Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: *insert interesting comment here*

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I love Paiges.. smile..and yup i like to decorate..i did it here but not at home..*wonders if thats odd*..but anyhows..Thanks for coming by feel free to make yourself at home!..you can even put your feet on my coffee table..*LOL*..and F.O.A.D.(my Bitch..*EG) is the grinch around here.. biggrin

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Social Distortion's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I like this place.. Is all christmassy and stuff smile Makes me glad someone gets a kick out of decorating for the holidays. I know Paige would say BAH HUMBUG, but she's just a grinch 24/7 (God, please don't tell her I said that *LOL*)

    But yeah, it looks very nice. Good job biggrin

    ------------------
    my mishap is the fact that i'm destined to snap

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •